REGISTRATION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
ONLY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN CAN REGISTER A STUDENT.
Welcome to Cockeysville Middle School! In order to properly process your child’s registration, it is required that you register by appointment.
Please review the following Registration Check List prior to appointment. A link to a printable copy is available at the bottom of this page.
Step 1 - The following student documents are mandatory in order to complete a successful registration and should be included in the withdrawal packet from the student’s previous school.
Bring ALL of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Student’s social security card
- Maryland Student Transfer Record
- Most recent report card
- Copy of standardized tests/state assessments
- Copy of IEP/504 (if applicable)
- Record of Immunizations (must have 2 MMRs)
Step 2 - Prior to enrollment, Baltimore County Public Schools require (1) one of the following documents to prove residency in Baltimore County and within Cockeysville Middle School’s boundaries.
Click HERE for a map of the Cockeysville Middle School boundaries.
Click HERE to enter your address on the BCPS residency check.
Bring 1 of the following:
- Signed Settlement Sheet
- Mortgage Coupon Book (cover and coupon)
- Real Estate Tax Bill
- Receipt for Residential Dwelling Unit
- A signed lease or rental agreement from a real estate management company or commercial lessor
- A signed lease or rental agreement from a private party owner (Documents establishing ownership by private party must also be submitted.)
Step 3 - Finally, the parent(s)/guardian(s) must provide a photo identification and (3) three current documents (dated within 60 days) to prove their name and address.
Bring Photo ID
Bring 3 of the following:
- Income Tax Returns
- Utility Bill
- Cable Bill
- Employer Statement
- Voter’s Registration Card
- Mailing from Government agency
- Vehicle Registration
- Credit Card Statement
- Driver’s License
- Bank Account Statement
- Maryland Identification Card
- Paycheck Stub with Name/Address
- Court Documents
**If you are living in the residence of another person, which is described as Shared Domicile, meaning that the parent(s)/guardian(s) and child are domiciled in Baltimore County with another person, contact Tamesha Peterson, Residency Officer, at 410-887-7794. The Residency Officer will verify your residency first, and then you would follow the aforementioned procedures to register your child.
Registration Forms - Please bring these completed forms with you to your registration appointment.